Wednesday, August 25, 2010

What I Say Is True

I have a quick 10 minutes before Mandy get's out of class and we go home to partake of food before we have to come back for more school. So during this time I will give you, my devoted fans, a quick update on the first 3 days of my life as a sophomore in college.
-I wish I had taken CSIS earlier on.
-A cute boy sits behind me in Biology.
-I hate buying textbooks!
-My English teacher has proved to me already that he's NUTS! But, I think we're going to get along just fine!
-Lauren Christensen just might be my angel.
-I've found a new love for going to bed early to get up to run in the mornings at 7.
-Nobody should have to sit through a 2 hour math class twice a week!
-I have "one of those faces"
Story time:
Background Info:So the first day of school my sister texted me and asked if I was in her friend Marco's class. I told her no, I don't take eight o'clock classes. She said that he thought he had seen me. I told her to tell him that I just have "one of those faces." She laughed and said she wasn't sure if she believed me or not... so Becca this story is for you!
Story: I was sitting in the ELC just minding my own business when this fellow walked in the door, walked right over to me, kicked my chair, said hi to me, called me Sara, and sat down in the computer next to me. I turned to him and said, "I'm sorry, I don't think I know you." He was very sure that he knew me, my name was Sara, and that I lived in the dorms last year. I kindly set him straight. I told him my name was Kayla and that even though I didn't know him before it was very nice to meet him. He didn't seem to like this overwhelming feeling of emmbarrasment that I saw appear on his face. I felt really bad but I really was very nice to him. Needless to say, he scooted down one computer. I think he'll think twice before he says hi to someone else today. Poor dude!
Conclusion: Yes Becca what I told you was true. I have "one of those faces". This is just one example of the story of my life.
Well, my ten minutes are up! Lunch time is waiting for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers