Tuesday, October 26, 2010

*Day 1* Finally!

When I was uploading my recent picture I also found a picture of me as a little tyke. So well obviously I decided to post them both.
Interesting Facts:
1- I have a crazy fedish with eyelashes.
2- I have been told I talk in my sleep.
3- Most of the time I think I scare people with my personality. They either think I hate them, or they think i'm nuts.
4- It's a rare occasion when both my hands and my feet are warm.
5- Everywhere I go I see someone that I work with, or that I'm realated to.
6- I always notice people's noses.
7- I call my little sister Zit. It just comes naturally.
8- I have 8 siblings.
9- I don't really make friends very easily but when I get them they stick around.
10- This fall has been the first time that I can honestly say that I actually kind of in a strange way like my math class.
11- I love when people tell me that they blog stalk me.
12- I walk around saying "I Love My Life" and that's not an exageration.
13- I was on a swim team for like 4 years growing up.
14- Everytime I pick someone up from something or after I talk to someone who has just done something I ask them what they learned. One of these days I think I'm going to get a good response.
15- Coming up with 15 facts about myself was probably the hardest thing I've done all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers