Saturday, July 24, 2010

You Don't Realize What You Have Until It's Gone!

This quote keeps making it's appearance in my life. None of you can tell by looking at my blog but just five seconds ago I was not happy. Because when I logged into blogger to post today I viewed my blog and my background had been erased. There was a little icon in it's place that said the picture had been deleted from photobucket. I guess I didn't realize how much I loved my background until I noticed how sad I was that it was gone. So, sadly, I started the search for a background that I could love as much as my old one. I decided to look on some websites that I hadn't been on before. I went through all the backgrounds, some were way too gandmaish for me, some were way too kidish for me, and then there was one that I though I might could handle, well if it didn't have the wings! So I was stuck! I found one that kind of resembled my old one, but it was kind of ugly. And then there was one that I thought I could handle but it had a little blue monster hand looking thing in the right hand corner and I knew that it wouldn't last long. So in my desperation I decided to go back to the cutest blog on the block website. And sure enough after looking at about three pages of backgrounds there it was, clear as a button, waiting for me, practically screaming out my name, MY OLD BACKGROUND WAS BACK RIGHT THERE WHERE I COULD USE IT!!!! OK, so I posted it back up on my page and wala! I am so happy now.
A little update on my life, well let's see I've been working a lot lately. It's been very good though. Tiarrah and I found us a place to live. It's behind big o tires for all of y'all who know your way around cedar. We're just waiting for the lady who owns it to say it's ok to move in, and I can promise it won't take us long after that. Tomorrow is Sunday, I'm way excited! I spoke in church last Sunday it went well. Aimee and I got to speak together and we had a good time with it. Also next week I get to go up to Salt Lake with my family and have a little vacation. We're going to Lagoon and we get to have a bbq and honestly I'm just really excited that I don't have to work. My birthday is next Saturday I think I have some plans, they aren't set in stone yet but hey it's my birthday so I will for sure think of something! I know I haven't posted any pictures recently. But this week is promising for many pictures with the vacation and the birthday! So no worries they will be coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers