Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My Peeps... haha

While I was thinking of my friends I naturally had to add the PF girls! They're all so fun! We have such a BLAST at work! I swear there's not a bad crew to work with. I don't know what I would do without a job where I absolutely love all the people there. I would probably die without them. So yes, they get to be in my friends post.


These guys are the best! I honestly don't know what I'd do without them. Mandy is my roomie and well, she's the best. We just have such a good time, always laughing! And we would probably die without the boys around.

And well last but not least Aimee. She's my best friend. I think that's pretty obvious though. Seriously I don't know what I would do without her. All of our long drives and talks. We have covered every subject in the book once, twice, three times and probably more. She just gets me.
Friends are amazing creatures.


1 comment:

Followers