Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Finishto

Ok, I confess I'm really bad at the whole thirty days thing. I'm just not very good at blogging about things that I'm supposed to. I would just rather write what I want when I want. So this is the official post saying that I'm done with my 30 days. Yup, I decided that this is my blog and I can do whatever I want. So with that attitude I'm saying I'm finishto, no not giving up because I could do it if I really put my heart to it.
I went to Colorado this past weekend with Mandy. We had a really good time visiting some friends. On our way home Sunday night we got caught in a snow storm and had to spend the night in Richfield. But we were able to make it home Monday in time for school.
I feel like I haven't updated for a while. So I guess I should just go through some stuff.
*School is still nasty, but almost over.
*Work is still there.
*It's getting colder everyday.
*I'm dating this guy named Chase. He's a sweetheart. I could probably go on forever on this subject but if you want to know more you can just call me and we'll chat.
*Christmas is on my mind a lot.
*I'm still alive.
Thanks for keeping up with me even though I have been slacking a lot lately. Hopefully I'll get better. I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers