Thursday, December 30, 2010

Merry (Late) Christmas & Happy (Early) New Year

Oh hello. I know I have some catching up to do. I guess I will just get started.
Ok, so Chase works in Minersville with his uncles and grandpa. And sometimes he needs to save money on gas so he doesn't come home at night. So that means I don't get to see him. Unless... I go over there. Yep, you guessed it. Sometimes I go over there and hang out with him so he doesn't die of boredom and missing me. I know, I'm too kind. But it is for my own benefit as well. So one night when I was over there before Christmas we made a gingerbread house. After we were finished Chase asked me if I wanted to take a picture so I could blog about it. He always has my best interests in mind.
So here is the finished product!
I have been working a lot lately. Which is good because that was what I had planned for this break. Christmas was great! I received a kitchen aid mixer, a crock pot, cook books, a rolling pin, a thermometer, some earrings, and candy. Chase bought me a pearl necklace and I love it with my whole heart!!! It's absolutely gorgeous! I couldn't have asked for anything more! I would have to say that my Christmas was a complete success. I don't have any plans for New Years. I guess we will just see what life has in store for me. I am very excited for 2011 though! It might just be my favorite year so far!

2 comments:

Followers