Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Finals...

Are going to kick my butt!!! But on the bright side I am really super looking forward to Christmas break! We get a whole month off. I just don't know how I am going to spend that much free time. Ok, I lied. I do know how I will spend it... working mostly, at least I hope I can work a lot. I'm sure I will. Also I am going to a Jazz game with Chasey poo. That will be most spectacular I am sure. We will have to take a million pictures so all of you can see and be jealous. But mostly just see because jealousy is not so good for you. Christmas is coming so quickly. I am amazed that it is already December first. This month will fly by though I'm sure.
A couple days ago I went Christmas tree hunting with Chase, Aimee, and Jared. Pretty sure I'm not a snow lover. The snow was up to my hips and I was not very prepared because we kind of decided to go last minute. So I was wearing jeans and Chase's warm boots. He was wearing his not so warm boots so I think by the end of the day we were frozen. Especially because we had to treck through miles of snow to get to this "perfect" tree that Jared fell in love with. Yea, it's not so great. But oh well. It's now sitting outside waiting to come into the house. I will prepare better next time we go.
Thanksgiving was fun. I went with my family to my aunt's house in Ephriam. Her whole family was there and we had a good time getting caught up with one another. There were so many little children that I hadn't seen for a very long time. They are all grown up now. But I'm sure that's what they all thought about me too. The food was great, the company was wonderful, and the drive wasn't even that bad.
I'm looking forward to the weekend! Thank heavens it's already Wednesday.
Chase and I are going on a double date tonight with his cousin and one of my good friends. I'm actually really extremely excited for it. I don't know why because it's not like we don't go on dates all the time, cause we do. But I think it will be fun to hang out with them. And I have been wanting to meet Brad (Chase's cousin) for a while now.
Well this is long enough now I'm sure you stopped reading and started skimming a long time ago. So this is all I will say for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers