Saturday, February 5, 2011

At 1:17 A.M.

I am laying in bed doing this...
-Thinking about my future. I used to think that as soon as I found out who I was going to marry that there would be nothing more to wonder about my future. I know now that I was seriously fooling myself! Can I just tell you though that even though the wondering about my husband was exciting, the wondering about my future with him is even more exciting. I mean don't get me wrong I think I know just as well as anyone that marriage is not a walk in the park. And yes, I do expect to have arguments between the two of us, but I'm looking forward to solving them together. I'm so excited to see what our life has in store for us. And can I just tell you that I love calling it "our" life now instead of "my" life!
-Here are some wedding plan updates for all of you that care :)
--I GOT MY DRESS!!!! AND I OWE IT ALL TO PARENTS THAT LOVE ME! It's absolutely gorgeous and I am completely in love with everything about it!
--The reception is pretty well put together (kinda...)
--The temple is scheduled, thank you grandma!
--I cashed in my change that I have been saving for the past two and a half years because I knew I would need it one day to pay for something to do with my wedding... it was close to 500 dollars. So advice to all of you... save your change, it really does add up!!!
--My mother is the most creative amazing woman on this planet! Without her I would so lost in all this planning stuff! She has forever and will continue to save me on every occasion. I don't know what I would ever do without her!
--We are getting our engagement pictures taken this next Saturday! By the VERY TALENTED Sara Ursua! Her work is amazing! There is a link to her blog on my page. Her business is called hi 5 photography. I have gotten to know her over the past three years and I can honestly say that she is a sweetheart! I can't wait Sar!
--I am madly in love with my fiance. I can't even express my grattitude to him! He works so hard to keep everyting in our lives running so smoothly. He keeps on my butt about my homework and he always has all of his priorities layed out straight. He goes to work at 6 A.M. three times a week and finds the energy to spend time with me every night. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see you're pictures!

    PS. I tagged you on my blog because you're so awesome! You should check it out ;)

    ReplyDelete

Followers