Thursday, February 17, 2011

So Fun!!! :)

I know this girl named Lynae.
She's cute, fun to be around, and super nice to everyone!
We have known each other for a couple of years.
I can't even remember a specific time that we officially met.
She was my visiting teacher for a couple of months last year.
It was so fun to get to know her better through that!
She's seriously just a sweetheart!
Well she nominated me for the
"
Stylish Blogger Award!"
To Participate here's what I have to do:
#1: Thank the person who nominated you
#2: Share seven facts about yourself
#3: Nominate 7 new bloggers to participate.
Be sure to comment on their blog so they know they've won, too!

--So here we go,7 amazing facts about me!!--

#1- I am 64 days away from marrying the love of my life!
I am sorry that this is all my blog has been about lately, but it is the most exciting thing going on right now!! I seriously can't wait!
#2- I am scared of shadows, and heights!
When I was little there were lots of shadows in my bedroom. I always found myself thinking they were something scary. So I'm not scared of shadows when I know what they are. Just when I don't know what they are is when I get scared!
#3-My mom is becoming my best friend!
I was always told when I was little that one day my mom would be my best friend. This is now happening to me. I love it!
#4- When I'm alone in my car I turn my music up as loud as it can go and sing at the top of my lungs!
It's kind of like therapy. If you haven't tried it, you should!
#5- I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
The problem with this is that I'm kind of grown up... and I'm running out of time to decide what I am going to school to be!
#6- I want to fly somewhere so bad!
Maybe I just feel like I need a vacation. But I have had this urge to fly somewhere for the longest time! I just need to do it!
#7- I hate being late when I go places!
But I don't really like being early either. I just like being perfectly on time.

Well now that you have read a little about me it's my turn to nominate seven of you beautiful souls, so I choose...
1-Lauren Christensen
2-Alex Halladay
3-Alexis Alger
4-Lindsey Gourley
5-Alex Whittaker
6-Kacie Lundberg
7-Christi Brazee





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers