Tuesday, March 8, 2011

45 Days.. But Who's Counting?

What's more fun than stalking single people's blogs?? Stalking married people's blogs! Well at least for me it is. It just shows me all the fun I have to look forward to. I already made Chase and I a "married people's blog" I haven't made any posts on it yet though. It's still a work in progress. I just want it to be perfect. Anyway I will let you all know what the url is to that when I start using it. That will happen in approximently 45 days Can you believe it!!! It's creeping up on us so quickly! We got our announcements all printed and we are getting our bridal/groomal pictures taken towards the end of this month. Our engagements turned out soooo good! You can see them on the HI5 Photography blog it is... www.hi5photography.com/blog and you can see all of Sara's other amazing work too! Well I have to be off to work. I'll just leave you with this... I'm overly obsessed with this picture right now. It's my facebook pic, my computer background, and my phone background.
I hope you love it too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers