Sunday, April 25, 2010

My Undying Wish To Be A Blogger...


Ever since I was a young tyke... OK, so really more like a couple months ago... I have had this desire deep in my heart to start a blog! You see, this whole obsession started when I became a blog stalker! Everyone was making blogs, and I liked reading them. My largest fear is that nobody will find my life as interesting as I find everyone else's. So even if you do think I'm boring, moody, tiring, repetitive, or just plain unexciting I would still love you to pretend to follow me, or even drop a comment in every now and then! You know, for self esteem reasons!

1 comment:

  1. Remember when we went house shopping, listened to my non cd alayer and stalked/scared christi... all in lone night? Yeah id say you're life is exciting enough for a blog ;)

    ReplyDelete

Followers