Saturday, May 15, 2010

I Like It!

Lately I feel like all I ever do is gas up my car! It's really starting to annoy me. I gas up and then I go to St. George. It's been my life for like the past week. I think I've been to St. George more lately than I have been in the whole time I've lived here put together... OK, maybe not that much, but still! Gassing up is my constant factor. BUT on the bright side! Going to St. George means that I've also been at Target a lot recently! My favorite thing about Target is that after you buy something from there they put it in one of their signature shopping bags. Target bags are special because they are so recycle happy! On every single bag it gives 5 ways to reuse your Target bag. I think I will share them with you since they light up my life so often!
1- Tiny Trash Can Liner
2- Doggy Duty (this one's my favorite)
3- Soggy Laundry
4- Tomorrow's Lunch Bag
5- Care Package Padding
Oh those Target people are so creative!
My life has been really good the last couple of days!
Monday's FHE was very fun. We played mafia. There was a really good turn out. It always scares me when it's time for people to start showing up because I get super afraid nobody is going to come. Then a million and ten people come and I freak out because I have to stand up in front of them all and tell them what we are doing. Usually I'm not very good at explaining things. So that's always very interesting, and probably quite entertaining for everyone who comes. Maybe they only come to watch me make a fool out of myself. I may never know!
On Tuesday Becca's friend Rachel threw a baby shower for her in St. George. I went along. It was really fun! We played games, ate food, and cake, we got to see some old friends and it was really fun to be able to catch up with them.
I have some tasks that I want to accomplish this summer. I've been craving to do these things for a while now and well this summer will be a very good time to do them I believe.
1- Ride through the tunnels in Zion yelling with my windows down.
2- Go on a road trip!
3- Celebrate my 19th birthday! (I'm pretty sure I'm going to make a HUGE deal out of this)
4- Become an aunt!
5- Be the best FHE coordinator of all time!
6- Go to a baseball game
7- Go to a concert!
8- Work, Work, Work, Work, Work, Work (I could go on for days!)
9- Buy TONS of snow cones from Lauren and Clay (I want to try every flavor)
10- Keep doing the random everyday things that make my life amazing!
So pretty much this is what I'm going to be focusing on from now on. I'll have to let you know when I check these items off my list.
Tonight it's Saturday, and I like it!

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog. It's so cute! You already are the best FHE coordinator there is! And you are a very good explainer of things. I always understand what you mean :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe thank you so much! You're such a sweetheart! I'm so glad that we are friends! P.s. I love your blog too! :) oh my gosh and your nephew... adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Followers