Thursday, May 20, 2010

"I Wish There Were Bubbles Like This In My Tub"

For the past little while now Becca and I have been longing to go get pedicures. Today we woke up and decided today was the day! So we called around to see who could take us in on such short notice. The folks at nail biz were just so kind and we were able to go within 45 minutes. Which was perfect because I was still in my pj's.So first thing when we got there the lady got our feet straight into hot bubbly water. It felt so good! We were supposed to soak for five minutes. There was only one problem, Becca's water wouldn't stop bubbling!!! There were bubbles everywhere! My feet were perfectly soaking away with minimum bubbles while she was fighting the bubbles away with every bit of strength that she has. As she was trying to contain the bubbles she said, "I wish there were bubbles like this in my tub, I never can get enough bubbles and here they all are! Now I wish I could put them to good use." Oh it was quite a site! The pedicures went so well! oh my feet felt like heaven after the whole process. My toe nails look so cute, and it was so fun to be able to spend some quality time with my big sis!
Not the best picture. Sorry, it was taken with my phone.
Becca on the left, Kayla on the right!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers